Privacy Notice and Consent for the seminar registrants
Please make sure you read the following information if you are located in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
Enrolled your personal data to attend this seminar will be used only for this seminar and to communicate to accomplish this project by Shimogawa Orimono.
- Shimogawa Orimono will transfer your personal data from the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland to Japan and store it.
- Categories of personal data to be collected and processed:
Name, company name, title/ position and department, address, telephone number,
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of time sufficiently long to allow Shimogawa Orimono to carry out its project. In any event, your personal data will not be stored for a period longer than 3 years since our contact suspended, after which your data will be deleted.
- At any time, you may request Shimogawa Orimono to give you access to your personal data. You may also request Shimogawa Orimono to rectify without undue delay inaccurate personal data concerning you. You may also ask Shimogawa Orimono to erase your personal data.
- You may always reach Shimogawa Orimono to enquire further about the described data processing and transfers, or to exercise your rights. For these enquiries, please contact the following address:
Address:111-2, Tsunoe, Yame-shi, Fukuoka-ken, 834-0024, Japan
Tel: +81-943-22-2427 Email: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer: SHIMOGAWA Kyozo
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority, this could be at your place of work, residence or another location where the cause of the complaint has occurred.
If you agree with the use and transfer of your personal data as explained above, please tick the box below. Please note that you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at the contact details above. However the legality of the data processed based on prior consent given for previous surveys would not be affected by the decision to withdraw consent on this occasion.
☐ I agree with the use and the transfer of my personal data as explained above.
 Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.